BindTuning Provisioning work for:
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 or Above
Windows Management Framework v4.0 needs to be installed before using BindTuning Provisioning. This can be found in the following link: Windows Management Framework 4.0
- SharePoint Online (Office 365)
- SharePoint 2016
- SharePoint 2013
To use Provisioning with SharePoint On-Prem, the SharePoint Server Client Components SDK must be installed.
This can be found in the following links:
Enabling PowerShell scripts
If you have issues passing the login step, the system might not be able to run PowerShell scripts from unknown sources, so you must authorize it.
- Search for Windows PowerShell command-line, right click and Run as Administrator;
- [Optional for step 5] Run Get-ExecutionPolicy to find the current policy
- Save the Policy_Name
- Run Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted to enable the system to run scripts;
- Type A to select All and then press Enter
- Your system now meets the requirements to correctly run the PowerShell scripts
- Optionally run Set-ExecutionPolicy [Policy_Name]. On the step 2 was saved the Policy_Name in order to set the default configurations now. This should be done when you don't need to use the Provisioning.
More information: Windows PowerShell Script Execution Policy